Tuesday 27 December 2011

Haul-Hitting the Christmas Sales!

So after a very busy Christmas, me and my friend decided to go shopping. I got lots of lovely bits!

In February, as my Mum's birthday present, we are going to see Ghost the Musical in London. And I have been on the look out for a dress. I found exactly what I wanted in New Look!


I was so pleased I found it, its so pretty and was on the sale rail! (Prices at the end).

I then went to Primark and picked up a new top and leggins.




I'm thinking about wearing this little outfit to a New Years Eve party I'm going to. I'm also planning to wear this top with a black skirt and patterned tights!

And then I thought, well these looks have to have makeup to go with them (any excuse)! and I knew that Barry M had a deal on in Boots, so I got myself over there! (Deal: buy two products and get a limited edition nail paint free).


I got a Dazzle Dust in Tan.



A Gold Foil Effect Nail Paint



And free, I got a Limited Edition Nail Paint.


Foils are going to be really on trend in the spring, so instead of buying a set, I thought I'd buy a bottle that I can reuse. I'll do a NOTD when I've tried it!

I also got another thing, but I'm going to do another blog about that!

Dress: Newlook- (sale) £9
Top: Primark- £6
Red Leggins: Primark- £3
Dazzle Dust in Tan: Boots- £4.59
Foil Effect Nail Paint: Boots- £3.99
Limited Edition Nail Paint: Boots- (usually £3.99)

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment