Tuesday 20 December 2011

FOTD- Winter Golds and Purples

Just a quick post to show a look I created.

Face:
Murad Skin Perfecting Primer
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Bare Minerals i.d
















The golds and purples in this look really complement each other, and it took me no time at all to create, it is really easy.





















First, I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Primer Potion, then used Half Baked out of my Urban Decay Naked Palette.



To keep it simple, I didnt contour, as I didnt want to take the attention away from the gold. I then added a few coats of mascara.

On my lips, I have No7 Lipstick in Glaze
















Which is a plum colour with golden undertones.

I then added a coat of Bourjois Effect 3D Cosmic in the shade 23 (it doesnt have a name) it is a dark pink with blue flecks.
















And thats it!

I think this look is perfect for the Winter and Christmas season and am looking forward to wearing it more!

Excuse the fact I'm in my PJs!

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment