Friday 23 December 2011

Following the Chelsea Trend

As I was watching the Made in Chelsea Christmas Special last night, (OH MY GOD)! I noticed that a lot of the girls were wearing knitted hairbands. So today, I went into town and found one. Yay! I found what I wanted in good old Primark.

Obviously, they will not of got theirs from Primark, but I didn't want to break the bank right before Chrimbo!


It only cost me £1.50!

Also in the show there was a lot of faux fur coat and trapper hat wearing, and I have my eye on one of each, and I hope they'll be there after Christmas.
In TKMaxx, there was a Fenn Wright Manson faux fur coat (similar to Gabriella's on the show) in the sale for £40! I couldn't believe it! Please let it still be there!
And in Accessorize, there was the cutest Fairisle Trapper hat in the sale, but there was a few there, so I should be OK, unlike in TKMaxx when there was only one left!

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment