Friday 23 December 2011

Brand Vs Bargain- Hair Oils

I use Hair Oils as a part of my everyday hair routine- and in my eyes, they are a god send! I use them to soften my hair and to smooth my hair.

So the two hair oils I use are Moroccan Oil, and VO5 Miracle Concentrate Oil.






They both have very different consistencies, Moroccan Oil is very thick, whereas the Vo5 Oil needs a 'seringe' (not really sure what else to call it)! to apply it to your hand.

There is not really that much else to write about, so I'll cut to the chase.

Although the Moroccan Oil is the more expensive of the two, you get what you pay for. It is the more moisturising of the two and like I said before, can be used as a smoothing serum. And the packaging is nicer!

Moroccan Oil is about £14 for a small bottle.
Vo5- £4.99

Have you tried either of them?

E
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment